Would like to learn how to take beautiful images of the stars and milkyway? This workshop is for you!
This 5-hour workshop is designed for people who have basic knowledge about photography and know how to adjust the different settings or/and people who attended the Learn Photography Workshop. We will learn the theory behind astrophotography and how to plan your shots and what equipment to have, and then we will go outside and practise.
After the workshop, we will share our results and I will be happy to provide feedback and guide you in your photography journey.
What you will learn and practice:
– The theory behind astrophotography, what equipment to have, how to take astrophotos!
Date available (max of 6 people):
– 18th of July
– Mt Maunganui
– From 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
– Theoretical/practical on groups of max 6 people.
– $150 NZD
What to bring:
– Camera, tripod, camera control remote (if you have one) and a notebook and pen to take notes.
– Printed cheatsheet
– Tea break snacks
– Discount and prizes from my partnered brands
– Manual Mode
– Long Exposure
– Learn to edit your photos in lightroom/photoshop
Bookings or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org