Presented by: BOP Dance
BOP Dance proudly presents the 20th annual primary school dance festival FRESHMOVES 2020!
The FreshMoves BOP Dance Festival is a non-competitive celebration of dance in our primary schools.
• School teams of 20-50 Yr 3 -8 students present a 5-7-minute dance based on the festival theme (to be announced at the Festival launch early next year)
• Students lead the creative process using the STRANDS and ELEMENTS of dance as per the School Curriculum
• The focus is dance; props are to be kept at a minimum, no sets, no signs, no pre-recorded voices
• Each school team rehearses, observes and supports other students during the day and performs in the evening for parents and public.
• The festival is non-competitive, but each team receives verbal feedback from the Panel of Experts & an award of excellence for an element that was particularly effective (e.g. concept, choreography)
Baycourt Community Arts Centre
June 16, 17, 18
Mark it in your calendar & email Di Leach at email@example.com to register your interest and to receive an official entry form.