Presented by: The Wanderer Photographer
Are you a Beginner Photographer? This workshop is for you!
In this 6-hour workshop designed for beginners you will learn all the basics of photography and the secret to taking stunning images!
In the first part of the class, you will learn how to use your camera in Manual Mode and you will understand the different settings such as ISO, Aperture and Shutterspeed and we will practise, so yes, bring your camera because this is a hands-on workshop 🙂
In the second part of the workshop, we will learn about composition rules and techniques and we will go outside and create great images!
After the workshop, we will share our results and I will be happy to provide feedback and guide you in your Photography Journey.
What you will learn and practice
– Exposure, Light Meter, Aperture, ISO, Shutter Speed, Exposure Triangle, Focusing, Exposure triangle and composition rules.
– Theoretical/practical on groups of max 6 people.
– $150 NZD
What to bring
– Camera, tripod (if you have one) and a notebook and pen to take notes.
– Printed Cheatsheet
– Tea break snacks
– Discount and prizes from my partnered brands
More upcoming workshops:
– Long Exposure Workshop – Saturday 20th of June
– Astrophotography – Saturday 18th of July
– Light Painting – Saturday 15th of August
– Manual Mode
– Long Exposure
– AstrophotographyThe hh
– Learn to Edit your photos in Lightroom/Photoshop
Bookings or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org