Want to learn how to do some light painting?
This 5-hour workshop is designed for people who have basic knowledge about photography and know how to adjust the different settings or people who attended the Learn Photography Workshop. On this workshop, we will have a lot of fun learning how light painting works and creating some great images on the beach.
After the workshop, we will share our results and I will be happy to provide feedback and guide you in your photography journey.
Date Available (6 people max):
– Saturday 15th of August
– Mt Maunganui
– From 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
– Theoretical/practical on groups of max 6 people.
– $150 NZD
What to bring:
– Camera, tripod, torch, any lamp of light you’ve got (for light painting purposes) and a notebook and pen to take notes.
– Printed cheatsheet
– Tea break snacks
– Light painting equipment to borrow during the practical module
– Discount and prizes from my partnered brands
– Manual Mode
– Long Exposure
– Learn to edit your photos in lightroom/photoshop
Bookings or questions at email@example.com