Take your photography skills to the next level!
This 5-hour workshop is designed for people who have attended the Learn Photography workshop or people who have been playing around with their camera and understand the basic settings. You will learn how to take long exposure photos (silky water, moving cars and capture movement in general and a little introduction to light painting).
After the workshop, we will share our results and I will be happy to provide feedback and guide you in your photography journey.
What you will learn and practice:
– You will learn about the camera settings, light, filters, equipment needed and we will practise all this by going to the beach and taking amazing sunset/night images.
– Mt Maunganui
– From 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
– Theoretical/practical on groups of max 6 people.
– $150 NZD
What to bring:
– Camera, tripod, filters (if you have them), a torch, and a notebook and pen to take notes.
– Printed cheatsheet
– Tea break snacks
– Discount and prizes from my partnered brands
– Filters to try
– Manual Mode
– Long Exposure
– Learn to edit your photos in lightroom/photoshop
Bookings or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org