Presented by: New Zealand Photography Workshops
Join Ken Wright for a weekends waterfall and riverscape photography workshop in the awe-inspiring locations deep into the Kaimai Mamaku Forest and other locations in the Bay of Plenty.
Improve your “water in motion” photography over this two-day workshop (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon/evening), learning to shoot a diverse range of waterfalls (large and small), rivers, forests and panorama photography.
- Tuition by Ken Wright with a small group of only four people
- Two nights accommodation at Pacific Palms Resort in a 2/3 bedroom apartment sharing with others in the group. If you wish, there is the option to upgrade to a private motel unit.
- Two cooked breakfasts (local cafe)
- Two packed lunches
- DOC concession fees
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- Waterfall photography
- Riverscape photography
- Image layering in Photoshop
- Settings and composition