When: Thursday, 25 April 2019 from 18:00-21:00
Where: The Artery - Art Learning Space, Historic Village, 17th Ave
You're in for a treat with this fun workshop!
In this detailed, hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- How to transfer your design on to metal
- The basic metal embossing techniques of low relief, high relief and engraving
- Creative use of stencils in your design
- How to fill your raised design with wax
- How to add patina to your design to create depth and interest
- How to add colour to your piece (You can be as bold and adventurous as you wish!)
- How to apply your artwork to book as a book cover
You will take home your completed A5 sized plaque, ready to frame of use as a diary/journal cover. (All materials and supplies provided)
Bring a friend or loved one and double the fun! Only 10 spaces available so book now to avoid disappointment.
Please note the minimum age for the course is 12 years
Tea, coffee and biscuits provided, please bring your own packed dinner and water bottle.