Creative Bay of Plenty are looking for assessors to assist with the Creative Community Scheme funding rounds.
The assessors’ task is to judge whether each application qualifies for funding against Creative Communities’ criteria. The money granted is distributed by Creative Bay of Plenty on behalf of Western Bay of Plenty District and Tauranga City.
Assessors attend assessment committee meetings twice a year, meet with applicants and spend time reading and assessing each application. The work is voluntary and takes approximately one full day for assessing applications and one evening for meeting as a panel for each funding round.
The funding is distributed on a pro rata basis against each district’s population. Applications cross the whole spectrum of arts and culture – and must only be for non-commercial projects.
We are looking for candidates for the Tauranga and Western Bay Panels.
The ideal candidates will be those with at least some of following attributes:
* People who understand governance procedures and how to implement effective governance processes
* People living in the Western Bay of Plenty region or the Tauranga region.
* People from a range of communities
* People of all ages including young people
* People who know what’s happening in the community and arts locally
* People who have experience in one or more forms of art
* People with specific cultural knowledge
Anyone interested is welcome to send a short resume and covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to become an assessor to: Monique Edlinger, CCS Administrator at Creative Bay of Plenty email@example.com by 8th February 2019.