~ WIN ~
Creative BOP have 2 tickets to give away to Venture Centre's workshop 'Starting Out in E-Commerce'
So you've got your idea for a great product to sell online? Except that now, there are just so many things to consider before shipping that order to your customer...
Join co-owner of Zeenya Clothing, Chloe Wickman for this practical and advice-based two-hour workshop on getting started selling your product online.
What the workshop will cover:
- Refining your product
- Processes for testing your product
- Creating and identifying your target market
- Creating a product that connects
Who it is for: People wanting to create a brand and sell products online.
Who else: Creatives / Retailers / Entrepreneurs / Anyone wanting to give this a go!
What will you gain from attending:
- Knowledge of options in getting started in e-commerce, through a presentation
- A practical method to get started by yourself: plenty of practical examples and key takeaways for you to implement
- Refined understanding of your market and ways to talk to them.
- Expect to talk about your ideas and products and seize the opportunities to connect with others on the same journey.
To win, simply email email@example.com with what you'd love to sell online by 23rd April - and you're in the draw!