Creative Bay of Plenty is hosting a workshop with the funding team from Creative New Zealand to better support successful funding applications into the region. The workshop will be focusing specifically on the Arts Grants and the Ngā Toi ā Rohe regional fund, which are for larger projects (up to $150k).
When: 10.30am – 12.30pm, Thursday 4 February
Where: Trinity Wharf, Dive Cr, Tauranga
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 28 January
We expect the workshop to cover the following topics:
- Tips on making effective applications.
- Why some eligible applications are unsuccessful.
- Developing a relationship with Creative New Zealand.
- Key considerations of assessment panels.
- How to obtain feedback if your application is unsuccessful.
We hope you, or one of your team, are able to join us for this workshop. For further information, email Annie Hill, our Funding & Project Advisor, on email@example.com.