The TECT Community Awards are back for 2022, and nominations close soon!
Whether you know a hardworking volunteer who deserves some recognition, a young person who gives their time to their passion, a community event that has brought you joy, or a community group that has impacted your life – make sure to get your nomination in before Friday 29 October at TECT’s website.
The nomination form is quick and simple – only a few bullet points are required! Check out the categories below.
- Event Excellence Award – recognising an event that has excelled in bringing our community together.
- Sustainable Future Award – recognising a group that demonstrates sustainable practices embedded into the organisational strategy, vision and operations.
- Diversity and Inclusion Award – recognising an innovative initiative which supports diversity and inclusion within our community.
- Heart of the Community Award – recognising a group that has gone above and beyond business as usual to support a thriving, caring and connected community.
- Youth Spirit Award – recognising an individual under 25 who embodies community spirit through their contribution to the community.
- Volunteer of the Year Award – recognising an individual who has made a significant contribution to the community.