Funded by the Creative Communities Scheme, The Test Tube is a space for disruptive, innovative creatives, supporters/mentors/investors, and the wider local community to connect, hosted by The Incubator Creative Hub Charitable Trust at The Historic Village. Want to get involved? Read on!
The Test Tube’s mission is to provide an enjoyable and educational initiative that will aid creatives in forming fundamental, innovative business practice skills and positive connections with local entities and other creatives. The project will incubate the growth of strong support and/or collaborative networks, sustaining vital expansion of the local creative community.
The Test Tube needs you! They are seeking:
- Artists, designers, scientists, animators, potters, digital wizards, inventors, writers, carvers, entrepreneurs, sculptors, etc.
- … who are taking a step forward (or in a different direction) with their creative practice/business
- … who are testing a new product (surveys, samples, etc.)
- … who are trialing new branding
- … who are surveying the sale-ability of a new product/idea
- … who are simply testing the viability of their creative practice as a business.
- Musicians, singers, actors, dancers, poets, magicians, comedians, acrobats, etc. Are you wanting to try something new? Here’s your chance!
- Local food creatives testing out something they’ve never done before! New flavours, techniques, technologies, etc.
- Local leaders, groups/networks, support businesses/entities, investors, etc. E.g. The Incubator, Creative BOP, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
To find out more about the applications process, and what The Test Tube can offer, CLICK HERE – and get inspired!