Waihi Beach Lifeguards
Waihi Beach Lifeguard Services Inc. is a charity supported by wonderful volunteers who have provided various services to the local community and surrounding areas for over 80 years. These services include lifeguarding and patrolling between the flags to provide a safe swimming environment, roaming patrols along the coastline, first aid services, frontline search and rescue, beach education & junior surf programmes, event lifeguarding, community events and sports.
Our venue is an absolute beachfront space, offering exceptional views of the ocean. The Deck and lounge areas are ideal for celebrations, corporate events, funerals, school, sporting & team building camps and family gatherings. With plenty of spacious indoor and outdoor seating, we can hold up to 120 inside seated or 250 cocktail style.
- The upstairs lounge area contains 100 chairs and 10 trestle tables
- 8 bar leaners and 30 stools
- 4 x black leather 2-seater couches & 1 coffee table
- Projector and screen
- Smart TV with HDMI
- Full working commercial kitchen complete with refrigeration
- Deep fryer, Stand up oven and hot plate
- Cooking utensils
- Plates, cutlery, coffee cups and glassware
- Service platters & cutlery
- Meeting room with 10 seat board table
- Whiteboard and Lectern
- TV with HDMI
- 7 bunks rooms sleeping up to 40, with high-quality, comfortable mattresses – accommodation is not available for booking with private parties or weddings.
Outside Deck Areas
- The deck has 4 long tables with bench seats
- Wheelchair access via lift